We're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have any questions about your personal information please email us at email@example.com.
You have a right to:
- Access the personal data we hold about you, or to get a copy of it.
- Make us correct inaccurate data.
- Ask us to delete or suppress your data.
- Withdraw any consent you've previously given us.
Information we hold about you
- Information from your account. If you create an account, we require some basic information at the time of account creation. We will ask you for a valid email address. You also have the option to give us more information if you want to, and this may include personally-identifying information.
- Information from your browser. When you browse our website, we collect the same basic information that most websites collect. We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and web server logs, to be able to provide the Rebo website functionality.
We keep your data as long as you have an account with Rebo.
Rebo processes your information on the following legal bases:
When you create a Rebo account, you provide your email address. We require this for you to enter into the Terms of Service agreement with us, and we process this information on the basis of performing that contract.
As a user, you can fill out additional information in your user profile. We process this information on the basis of consent. All of this information is entirely optional, and you have the ability to access, modify, and delete it at any time.
Generally, the remainder of the processing of personal information we perform is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests. For example, for legal compliance purposes or to maintain ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of Rebo's systems, website, and service, we must keep logs of technical information.
Cookies and tracking
We use third party analytics and services providers to help understand our users' use of Rebo.
Securing your data
Rebo takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect your information from unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction; maintain data accuracy; and help ensure the appropriate use of your information.
In the event of a data breach that affects your information, we will act promptly to mitigate the impact of a breach and notify you without undue delay.
Transmission of data on Rebo is encrypted using HTTPS, and SSL/TLS.
Enjoyed reading this?
Get notified about the latest Rebo features, blog posts and updates before anyone else.